martedì 9 agosto 2011

Per te




I like to have your things in my room
I like to stay for hours in your car
I like to go in places we didn't know before we met at all

I like to hear your voice in the morning
And I like to see you everyday
I like to see how much my life is changed since you are here with me

Life is here, life is here
By your side, through your fingers
Life is here, life is here
By your side, through your fingers

I like when you are far away from me
Because nothing changes what I believe in
I'm always sure we are the moment that divides day from night

Life is here, life is here
By your side, through your fingers
Life is here, life is here
By your side, through your fingers

Without you I was lost, without you I felt so low
And I was misunderstood
But now I feel Ill be warm

Life is here, life is here
By your side, through your fingers
Life is here, life is here
By your side, through your fingers

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...